Business courses in JobOffice on your premises
This custom course is ideal as an internal staff training course for both new and existing users of JobOffice to help users get more out of the system.
– our basic plan (tailored to meet your needs)
Before we come to you:
We will have a preliminary chat on the phone, so that you can explain to us how you currently use JobOffice and your procedures – and tailor the subsequent review accordingly.
On your premises – spread over two days:
- Day 1 – e.g. from 12pm onwards
- Review with owner/manager and office staff of the use of JobOffice
- System settings/reach agreement concerning procedures/delegation of responsibilities internally/externally
- Set access levels, create internal projects for time sheets, etc.
- Day 2 – following day from e.g. 7.30am to 1.00pm
- We briefly show the plumbers how to record jobs in the system
- We will then cover the procedure on a tablet and how to use PocketLink
- Finally, we will show how submitted data appears in the office system
- Review of time recording for internal projects (holiday, illness, etc.)