DDS-CAD Byggmester Introductory course
Want to learn how to prepare sales/building notification drawings for buildings with plans, sections, façades and perspective drawings? DDS-CAD Byggmester gives you the tool you need. As with any other tool, it is important to learn how to use it. Remember, practice makes perfect!
This course is intended for those with no previous experience of using the digital drawing tool DDS-CAD Byggmester. It is also relevant to those who have been using the app for a while on their own, but would like to learn more.
- Basic skills in use of the app
- Explanation of the basic concepts
- Use of the elements in the app needed to prepare building notification drawings
- Help functions in the app
Justin Seawright has 24 years of experience as a draughtsman from both Australia and Norway. A capable and inspiring speaker who leads both introductory and intermediate courses. Justin also accepts 2D/3D drawing assignments.
Agenda from 10am – 4pm
- Introduction/getting started
- Walls, windows and doors
- Attic floors
- Girders and Pillars
- Fixtures and fittings
- Post-processing the model