DDS-CAD Byggmester Intermediate course
Are you ready to take the next steps in using DDS-CAD Byggmester? This course will give you a better understanding of how the process works and the functions that you have at your disposal. The aim is for the app to work for you and adapt to your working day.
Contact us to arrange a course date.
This course is aimed at those who are already familiar with the tool but want to get more out of it. It will open up new opportunities to tailor the app to meet your specific needs. As a user, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the app’s functions, which will improve your end product.
- Better understanding of the app
- Explanation of functions for wall, roof and floor elements
- Use of automatic dimensioning and dimensioning in general
- Using perspective illustrations
- Importing images and correcting scales
Justin Seawright has 24 years of experience as a draughtsman from both Australia and Norway. A capable and inspiring speaker who leads both introductory and intermediate courses.
Justin also accepts 2D/3D drawing assignments.
Agenda from 10am – 4pm
- Project menu functions
- Target projects
- Wall functions
- Roof functions
- Importing images (situational map) and correction
- Questions from participants