SmartKalk Basis is a tool for analysing all types of buildings and structures. As with any other tool, it is important to learn how to use it correctly.
This course is aimed to those who are new to SmartKalk Basis and want a general introduction to the app.
A good introduction to the use of SmartKalk Basis and the opportunities that it offers. The number of participants is limited to enable personal support to be provided. Practical exercises will be carried out to help you get the most out of the course.
- Oddmund Moland is a qualified joiner with 16 years of experience. He is a keen analyst and good at showing how SmartKalk can make your working day easier!
- Bjørn Åge Langerud is a qualified structural engineer with 30 years of experience as an estimator. He is very familiar with SmartKalk.
- Torstein Bjerland is a qualified structural engineer with many years of experience as a joiner. He also has seven years of experience of analysis at Block Watne and is a keen SmartKalk course instructor.
Agenda from 10am – 4pm:
- Brief introduction
- Review of estimation methods
- Review of SmartKalk Basis
- Presentation of reports