Cookies are small text files which can be stored on your PC. Cookies are used to provide a better user experience on the website. Such as recognising you from previous visits, remembering settings you have made or collecting statistics about the use of the website. Cookies contain only text.
Necessary cookies help to improve the user experience on the website. They also allow us to record the number of visits we receive on the website and provide us with other statistics about users’ movements on the site. For example, what pages you visit, how long you are on our website, and which fields in a form create challenges.
For example, certain cookies are used to remember that you are logged in and others to be able to navigate around the website without having to log in again. These are deleted when you leave the website or close the window.
The purpose of collection and analysis is to provide us with an insight into the services that work well and those that we should improve. Our aim is to give you a good experience of using our websites. This includes using cookies to provide you with more relevant ads.
We use the following cookies:
- Facebook pixel allows us to show relevant ads when you visit Facebook and Instagram after being on our website and contributes to our understanding of how you use our website together with Facebook and Instagram.
- Google Analytics collects information about your pattern of behaviour on our websites. With this information, we optimise our website and our products to give you the best possible experience both as a user and as a customer.
- Google Marketing Platform and Google Ads help us show relevant ads on other sites like VG, Dagbladet, Nettavisen, etc.
- Hotjar collects information about your pattern of behaviour on our websites. With this information, we optimise our website and our products to give you the best possible experience both as a user and as a customer, without Holte collecting personal data.
- Google Tag Manager is an implementation tool that can be used for the above-mentioned scripts.
You decide whether to allow the storage of cookies. From the menu in your browser you can control the types of cookies that are stored on your PC. You can also delete cookies from the menu in your browser. They will be created again the next time you visit our website or that of someone else, unless you have changed your settings to not allow it.