Help with Central Approval
Contact us for price information
We will help your company to prepare an application for cental approval for submission to the National Office of Building Technology and Administration (Dibk). We can provide assistance in connection with new applications, renewals and amendments to existing approvals.
Here’s how we do it:
- We first enter into an agreement
- Our consultant will then contact you to plan the implementation process
- You obtain the documentation as agreed with our consultant
- We will take care of the rest via a pre-arranged conference call
The application will then be submitted via Dibk’s online application system and you will be able to log in at any time in order to view a summary and status of the application process. You will be registered as the contact person and will receive the reply from Dibk sent directly to your e-mail address.
NB: We will not submit an application to Dibk until the information in the application has been verified by the applicant enterprise.
Basic central approval:
- One authorisation area, new application/renewal of application
Standard central approval:
- New statutory authorisation in up to four authorisation areas
- Renewal of existing authorisation areas in up to four authorisation areas
Expanded central approval:
- New cental approal with five or more authorisation areas
- Renewal of existing authorisation areas with five or more authorisation areas
- Expansion in connection with renewal
All enterprises wishing to base their application on a foreign education will be assessed individually following a review of the company.
Holte PREMIUMFrom 923,- /month. plus establishment
QA and HSE system with professional content and templates, contract module, timekeeping and Kalkulasjonsnøkkelen. Application forms, resource management and photo sharing with customers
Holte SjekklisterFrom 357,- /month. plus establishment
With Holte Sjekklister, you get an app that will facilitate effective and efficient quality assurance of your work. You can fill in checklists electronically using apps and avoid the hassles associated with paperwork and bulky folders. You also gain more control over your QA work and make sure you have the documentation you need.