HSE system set-up
Contact us for price information
Our management systems include tools and procedures to comply with the documentation requirements of the Working Environment Act. Through the HSE system set-up service, we will help you to tailor the system for which you have a licence to meet your company’s needs. This service has already been used by over 3,000 satisfied companies.
You will save a lot of time on a system set-up. Our experienced consultants will assist and guide you through the process, via remote control of your PC while you talk to them over the phone. The relevant parts of the system will be reviewed, and procedure templates and other relevant documents will be added to meet your company’s needs.
The procedures will be adapted in cooperation with you so that you get an HSE system with useful guidelines for your particular business. This is also a great opportunity for you to get answers to all your questions relating to HSE and documentation, so that you learn from the process too.
The service includes:
- Set-up of IC-HSE within the company in accordance with the Working Environment Act’s documentation requirements
- Development of the company’s HSE goals
- Description of HSE organisation and responsibility charts
- Risk assessment
- Development of procedures
- Editing of various mapping templates
- Preparation of action plan based on mapping and any other circumstances
- Printing of manuals as and when necessary