Contact us for price information
By registering both minor and major faults during the process, the company gains an excellent basis for preventing any further errors. Using HoltePortal’s non-conformity app, you can do this quickly and efficiently!
- App for non-conformity management, with an overview of non-conformities for which each user is responsible, efficient closure and facility to register new non-conformities
- Non-conformity cooperation: Invite subcontractors/external stakeholders into projects for cooperation regarding non-conformities
- Reporting of non-conformities
- Non-conformity reports can be sent directly from the system
- Statistics can be generated based on recorded data
- Link to HoltePortal’s digital solutions for checklists and safety inspections. All non-conformities registered in the system end up in the non-conformity database.
Included in the following bundles
Holte Basis HMSFrom 799,- /month.
HSE system with professional content and templates, as well as timekeeping for up to 3 employees
Holte BASIS KSFrom 799,- /month.
Quality assurance system with professional content and templates. Contract module, timekeeping and Kalkulasjonsnøkkelen
Holte PROFrom 1 175,- /month.
QA and HSE system with professional content and templates, contract module, timekeeping and Kalkulasjonsnøkkelen
Help with checklist set-up – ConstructionContact us for price information
Holte’s technical department is known for its knowledge of the quality assurance requirements in the Building Application Regulation. We will help you tailor the checklists to your business. Custom checklists enable you to carry out more efficient and precise quality assurance. Checklists will be prepared in collaboration with you based on your knowledge and expertise within your field.
Holte SjekklisterContact us for price information
With Holte Sjekklister, you get an app that will facilitate effective and efficient quality assurance of your work. You can fill in checklists electronically using apps and avoid the hassles associated with paperwork and bulky folders. You also gain more control over your QA work and make sure you have the documentation you need.