Holte Rutiner KS
From 154,- /month. plus establishment
Good quality assurance procedures are vital if a company is to achieve its objectives and projects are to be carried out with a high level of quality. Web- and app-based solutions for managing procedures offer many advantages. The procedures are both easier to maintain and to comply with.
With Holte Rutiner QA, you get a web- and app-based solution for managing procedures. It makes it easier to maintain procedures and to make sure that the most recently approved procedures are always followed, while at the same time ensuring that the availability of procedures is optimised. Collectively, this makes it easier to ensure that procedures are followed.
Good procedures for quality assurance are also a good tool for indicating to external parties that the company takes quality assurance seriously. The same applies to requirements that follow from other legislation, such as the planning and building legislation.
- QA routines based on requirements that follow from planning and building legislation (non-conformity management, document management, etc.)
- Easy set-up of the company’s procedures
- Ability to set up procedures for projects
- Optimised version management (only valid versions available to employees at all times)
- All employees are given access to company-approved procedures
- All project participants gain access to the project’s approved procedures
- The company’s procedures are available to all employees via the Holte Rutiner app (Android and iOS).
Included in the following bundles
Holte Rutiner HMS/KSFrom 303,- /month. plus establishment
Good procedures are vital if a company is to achieve its objectives and projects are to be carried out with a high level of quality and appropriate HSE. Web- and app-based solutions for managing procedures offer many advantages. They make procedures easier to maintain and follow.
Project set-up – OSHContact us for price information
Today, certain projects in the construction industry are required to have an OSH plan. Does your company have the necessary documentation to hand? You must be able to present this project documentation to the stakeholders involved and to the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority. The documentation must also be a management tool for your projects. We will help you with this!