Holte Rutiner HMS/KS
From 303,- /month. plus establishment
Good procedures are vital if a company is to achieve its objectives and projects are to be carried out with a high level of quality and appropriate HSE. Web- and app-based solutions for managing procedures offer many advantages. They make procedures easier to maintain and follow.
Web- and app-based procedures
With Holte Rutiner, you get a web- and app-based solution for managing procedures. It makes it easier to maintain procedures and to make sure that the most recently approved procedures are always followed, while at the same time ensuring that the availability of procedures is optimised. Collectively, this makes it easier to ensure that procedures are followed. Good procedures within a company are also an excellent way of indicating to external parties that the business takes internal control seriously. The same applies to requirements that follow from other legislation, such as the planning and building legislation.
- The solution contains many examples of HSE and QA procedures. These procedures can easily be tailored to suit your business and projects.
- QA procedures based on requirements that follow from planning and building legislation, such as non-conformity management, quality assurance and document management
- HSE procedures based on the Internal Control Regulations, the Regulations on organisation, management and participation, the Workplace Regulations and the Regulations on the performance of work, use of work equipment and associated technical requirements
- Easy set-up of the company’s procedures
- Ability to set up procedures for projects
- Optimised version management (only valid versions available to employees at all times)
- All employees are given access to company-approved procedures
- All project participants gain access to the project’s approved procedures
- Company procedures are available on the HSE/QA app (Android and iOS)
Included in the following bundles
Holte Basis HMSFrom 520,- /month. plus establishment
HSE system with professional content and templates, as well as timekeeping for up to 3 employees
Holte PROFrom 692,- /month. plus establishment
QA and HSE system with professional content and templates, contract module, timekeeping and Kalkulasjonsnøkkelen
Holte Rutiner KSFrom 154,- /month. plus establishment
Good quality assurance procedures are vital if a company is to achieve its objectives and projects are to be carried out with a high level of quality. Web- and app-based solutions for managing procedures offer many advantages. The procedures are both easier to maintain and to comply with.
HSE system set-upContact us for price information
Our management systems include tools and procedures to comply with the documentation requirements of the Working Environment Act. Through the HSE system set-up service, we will help you to tailor the system for which you have a licence to meet your company’s needs. This service has already been used by over 3,000 satisfied companies.
Project set-up – OSHContact us for price information
Today, certain projects in the construction industry are required to have an OSH plan. Does your company have the necessary documentation to hand? You must be able to present this project documentation to the stakeholders involved and to the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority. The documentation must also be a management tool for your projects. We will help you with this!