Contact us for price information
JobOffice Sjekklister takes quality assurance to a whole new level. You can fill in checklists electronically using apps and avoid the hassles associated with paperwork and bulky folders. You also gain more control over your QA work and make sure you have the documentation you need.
Electronic quality assurance
Filling in checklists electronically using apps offers many benefits over quality assurance on paper. The company gains more control over the QA work, it is efficient and the resulting documentation is both comprehensive and accurate. The solution is ideal for detecting and documenting errors which have been made, or documenting the correct performance of your own work. The system’s non-conformity database provides an excellent basis for preventing the repetition of errors. The solution supports both Android and iOS. We have emphasised ease of use, and the solution is suitable for companies that are involved in both small and large projects.
- Checklists from Holte within HVAC, joinery, masonry and concrete, groundwork and the design of small houses
- Easy to create your own company’s checklists, e.g. based on the checklists from Holte
- Easy to customise checklists for projects
- Excellent solution for managing production information (drawings, etc.)
- Plan the quality assurance for a project
- Comprehensive overview of the status of quality assurance in a project
- Checklists can be completed via apps for mobile or tablet; supports both Android and iOS
- Easily record non-conformities using text and images on an app or tablet
- Reports with photographic documentation
- Comprehensive overview of the non-conformities that recur most often
Holte KjørebokFrom 109,- /month.
With our electronic logbook with built-in GPS, all journeys can be recorded automatically. Using the app, employees can easily check in to a vehicle, switch between business and personal travel, add costs and combine trips, all without using a PC.