From 243,- /month. plus establishment
Kalkulasjonsnøkkelen is Norway’s most popular estimating tool – an updated price database containing prices for each discipline based on the subdivision used in NS 3450. It contains over 4,400 prices for new-build, alteration and demolition projects. All prices are structured with time spent and material usage according to market figures.
In Kalkulasjonsnøkkelen, you will find:
- a complete estimating tool with everything from unit times and prices to area prices
- comprehensive guidance on estimating projects
- prices that are updated twice a year
- 87 budget prices across 32 building types in three different standards (updated according to NS 3457)
- 3,000 finished building elements with prices based on NS 3451
- 4,400 unit times and prices, as well as material usage and subcontractors’ rates (updated in accordance with the new NS 3420)
- Norway’s most content-rich tool as regards both the number of prices and content, making your quotes more reliable
- comprehensive guidance on how to prepare estimates for projects, enabling you to learn more about construction project finance and estimation
- can be used on a PC, MAC, mobile phone or tablet
- can be used as a supplement to both Holte’s and other estimating systems
- offers you finished buildings and elements as a template for construction methods and makes it easier for beginners to use finished elements, building types, etc.
- is adapted to industry requirements
Included in the following bundles
Holte BASIS KSFrom 520,- /month. plus establishment
Quality assurance system with professional content and templates. Contract module, timekeeping and Kalkulasjonsnøkkelen
Holte PROFrom 692,- /month. plus establishment
QA and HSE system with professional content and templates, contract module, timekeeping and Kalkulasjonsnøkkelen
ByggesaksnøkkelenFrom 101,- /month. plus establishment
Byggesaksnøkkelen guides you through the Planning and Building Act and its associated regulations. It provides you with both the information and the tool you need to prepare a building application. You can also find out whether or not you actually need to apply for a building permit.
FDV-nøkkelenFrom 243,- /month. plus establishment
The FDV-nøkkelen (Management, Operations and Maintenance (MOM) key) reference work contains lots of useful cost data and invaluable advice regarding how you can manage construction projects efficiently. It covers all areas within the budgeting, planning and control of cost data linked to MOM.