Contact us for more information. You can reach us on phone 45 50 60 70 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspections by the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority
Contact us for price information
Inspections are part of the Norwegian Labour Inspection Authority’s remit to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Working Environment Act. Inspections are carried out to help guide enterprises in their work relating to HSE, and ensure that enterprises have systems in place in order to systematise their HSE work in use.
For those which have a management system from Holte, we offer two services linked to assistance in connection with inspections by government agencies.
Preparation for an inspection – HSE set-up:
- Tailoring of the HSE system to ensure that the content is in place
- Review of inspection letters
- Help to identify/develop the documentation that is being requested
- Answers to questions
Help following an inspection:
Part 1: Preliminary investigation:
- Submission of complete inspection report and attachments
- Review of the report
- Preparation of the agenda for the service
- Assessment of inspection case and advance pricing
Part 2: Help with any documentation that is inadequate or missing:
- Set-up of HSE system (procedures, etc.)
- Help finding project documents
- Help closing non-conformities
- Help to prepare a response to an inspection report
Inspections by the building authoritiesContact us for price information
The building authorities are required to carry out inspections on enterprises within the construction sector. These inspections are carried out to ensure that enterprises have a management system in place with the necessary procedures, quality assurance documentation and appropriate competence.